View Single Post
Old 07-11-2021, 08:18 PM   #214
tracey1
Addict
tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by orebmur View Post
I guess that leaves you with buggy and unsupported software which will never receive any bug fixes by the vendor like it is provided via the offial ROM. There already were several upgrades.

Just tested the camera with the latest official ROM: It doesn't turn on the screen lightning when activated. So the camera can be used with an unilluminated screen. And no, light never turns on randomly with the latest official ROM.

There is no need to bother about Google Play since one can easily have access to Google's app store via the Aurora app for any apk's that aren't available via F-Droid. The former is available via the latter. Avoiding to have installed any Google framework stuff works wonders for battery life.

Links:
F-Droid app store f-droid.org/en/
Aurora app store auroraoss.com
What options am I left with ? Any way to fix those bugs ?

Thanks for checking on the camera. Videos are flickering as well.

I know of the aurora store. Apparently there are apps that explicitedly need Google play services. In your opinion, are there adequate alternatives to those apps ?
tracey1 is offline   Reply With Quote