Thread: K4 Mac or PC Kindle for PC Won't Launch
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2021, 05:00 PM   #6
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
How do I turn it back to 1.17.1? I can't find anything on the Manage Devices etc on Amazon. Older versions of the software don't seem to be available there.
I don't realky know the best way. I woudd uninstall the current version of Kindle for PC, google for version 1.17.1and download and install it. The first time you run it, as quickly as possible make sure install new updates automatically (or something like that) is disabled.

And probably wait for someone with a more confident answer.

Good luck.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote