View Single Post
Old 07-03-2021, 08:33 PM   #8
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by codychan View Post
Still not interested in writing a kepubify plugin for Calibre?
The main difficulty with that is kepubify couldn't use Calibre's conversion pipeline before, and I wasn't sure how to make another plugin add a format to the DB. Someone else did figure out the latter and made a plugin, though: https://github.com/joseluiscd/calibre-kepubify.

I don't have time right now to look into this further, but note that kepubify is now capable of handling unpacked EPUBs, so from what I understand, it should now theoretically be possible to make a plugin for Calibre which ties into the conversion process as well as one which does it separately. But keep in mind that integrating it into the full conversion process would eliminate some of the benefits of using kepubify like performance and minimum HTML manipulation.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote