View Single Post
Old 06-27-2021, 01:28 PM   #5558
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Well, as referenced in another thread, I just recently bought 450 books (already published) and EVERYTHING in the future, for the duration of my life - which could end before I finish this post (thank you to the member of my family who might have pushed the 'Submit' button); or it could end at some other moment. All this from one publisher.

Plus, the 2 or so dozen titles purchased from Amazon, and the 3 or 4 titles from Kobo. And one that was kindly given to me.

So, I have a lot of ebooks to read before I die which, as I said, could end at
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote