View Single Post
Old 06-27-2021, 12:00 PM   #5557
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I did good and bad this month. Up until the James Bond special, I accumulated far fewer books/audiobooks than usual. Still more than I'm reading, but very close to breaking even. Huge discounts are my problem, but I'm doing much better restricting it currently to authors I already know and read. This month only 2 books were authors I didn't know (yeah, most of you know China Mieville, but Kraken is my first).
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote