View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 09:28 PM   #4
enuddleyarbl
Guru
enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Yep. Even though I'm mostly here with problems, in general, the positives outweigh the negatives. In this case, it's just an irritation that doesn't really matter. I just wish there were some way to send bug reports to them. I don't suppose their official, base software is open source and is someplace on Github that I haven't been able to find?
enuddleyarbl is online now   Reply With Quote