View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 07:49 PM   #3
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
On-Screen Keyboard Leaves Used Keys Highlighted

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I've noticed that for the last couple of firmware revisions so it's not new.

Yes, it’s an annoying refresh bug that I recently noticed as well. I keep hoping that they’ll fix it, but my brand new Kobo Elipsa had the ghosted keys as well.

Dave, I’m glad you’ve been using the forum to get help, but I’m starting to get worried about you. Have you and your wife had any POSITIVE experiences with your Kobos? LOL I sure hope so. I have both Kindle and Kobo devices, and I prefer Kobo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by Cootey; 06-25-2021 at 07:52 PM.
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote