View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 02:17 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveLessnau View Post
Both our Formas are now leaving the keys on the on-screen keyboard highlighted after typing on them. I'm pretty sure this wasn't happening a couple of days ago. Is anyone else seeing this? I'd think it happened with a firmware update. But, according to Settings > Device Information, the Software Version is 4.26.16704 and is dated back in February. Could this be simply ghosting? Both our keyboards are set to refresh the screen every chapter. But, I don't know if changing that would help with keystrokes on the keyboard.
I've noticed that for the last couple of firmware revisions so it's not new.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote