View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 09:26 AM   #22
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoleon View Post
I was wondering...what are the chances that some clever soul (like an igorsk-type person ) could adapt this device to read books instead of recipes? How many books can you cook with 2500 recipes? I can imagine your quintessential housewife using this thing in the kitchen to brew together her latest dinner concoction for the family, and then sitting down at the table while it cooks and switching her Demi from "Chicken Con Carne Alfredo" to the latest Anne Rice vampire novel...
If you really want to knows, send me one and I'll have a look
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote