View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 12:51 PM   #4
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by prom king View Post
I have some azw file that is only scanned images of text that I would just like to convert into .bmp files, so how do I do that? I can convert the file into PDF with Calibre but images-text loses on quality. I can also convert it to .epub but it is still just images.

Text is already very low resolution so I would like to convert it into separate images and run them through Abby fine reader.
There is no need to convert. You can use KindleUnpack to extract all the images into a folder.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=61986
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote