View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 10:54 AM   #8
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: PSR500,Gen3, iPhone3G, PPro, iPad , Samsung Galaxy S2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleki View Post

Just in case he still wants to have a look at a Sony. They are sold in the Hugendubel book stores as well (or so they told me on the phone two weeks ago). Ther are no Thalia shops in Munich.

That'll teach me for not checking if there were actual any Thalia stores in Munich, and just assuming that they are in every major city .

I've sent him the link to the Site and addresses and contact info for all the stores in Munich, so he can call them and confirm if the one he wants to go to has them in stock.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote