View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 10:17 PM   #6
amgoforth
Groupie
amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo K1 and Lenovo A60 + kindle DX.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalex View Post
amgoforth - can you tell me how to do this in OSX? I have a pdf file i want to read on PRS500 and there is alot of dead space in the reader. how do i do this in preview?

thanks

alex
Open the file with preview. Pick tools then select tool. Make the pages smaller to work with by clicking on the - sign. Go to a page and click on it and drag the curser around the words on the page or picture etc. Then you need to check the other pages and make sure that the curser box is including all the content. If not click on the corners and make it bigger so all the page content is inside the box. Then select tools again and come down to crop and select that. It will ask just one page or all pages. Click all pages. The cropping will occur in seconds and then you just pick file and save as. If you have any trouble with this choose help from preview and look up crop.
amgoforth is offline   Reply With Quote