View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 08:09 PM   #34
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrgauth View Post
I saw a youtube video of a girl putting one one. It was nothing at all. And there is no sticky residue left if you decide to remove it later. Seems really simple and well made.

About your silver one, is it that they don't sell the silver one in Japan or don't sell these units in ANY color there? Just wondered if you had a choice in another color but REALLY wanted silver.
I couldn't find them in the Sony stores, and when I contacted SonyJapan my poor command of the language left me believing that they simply didn't offer any model in English. I still don't know if they offer ANY model in Japan. I ran into the same difficulties when trying to get some Nikon software for my camera 10 years ago. NikonJapan said they didn't make it in English, and NikonUSA wouldn't allow the English version to be shipped to Japan. As it happens, I used the same retailer in the US to get both.

As for choice, yes, I did have a full choice of colors, with cover or without, AC adaptor, etc. from the US retailer, but I wanted Silver. I just prefer silver for my electronics. Colors don't seem to suit me, although I am quite taken with that woodgrain Decalgirl one. I might just order that if I scratch up the silver. I don't see that happening as I do have a nice hard leather cover for it, and a spare that I ordered when I read of the problems with the clips.

Does anyone ever have a problem with the screen getting scratched up?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote