View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 06:30 PM   #32
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrgauth View Post
On the other hand, I have thought about going silver, simply because I can walk down the street and buy it no problem for $269 every day, and then putting a skin on it like this:

http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,18971.htm

In that way I can pick, or change, the color at will. As for the ease of returning the silver locally, I intend to buy a colored one from walmart.com's website, have it shipped to my local store and pick up. If I don't like it I can just return it to the store. Whatever color I go with I can easily return it.
That's pretty neat!
Unfortunately I'm one of those people who are 'sticky stuff challenged.' I have enough trouble using Scotch Tape that even the thought of contact paper leaves me in a cold sweat. How difficult are these skins to apply.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote