View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 06:22 PM   #65
Mnementh
Groupie
Mnementh knows the complete value of PI to the endMnementh knows the complete value of PI to the endMnementh knows the complete value of PI to the endMnementh knows the complete value of PI to the endMnementh knows the complete value of PI to the endMnementh knows the complete value of PI to the endMnementh knows the complete value of PI to the endMnementh knows the complete value of PI to the endMnementh knows the complete value of PI to the endMnementh knows the complete value of PI to the endMnementh knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Kindle 4 NT & Kobo Aura
ilovejedd, thanks for your help in the other thread as I now have (I think) got my head around using the recipes in Calibre i'll move my questions to this thread.

When trying to use the URL you posted in the other thread I get a 404. (I'm changing the storyid not leaving the hashes )

On a side note when trying to use the CLI php.exe crashes for some reason when trying to create the epub file (can't do lrf as Stanza won't read it) is this format supported in the version of the script I have or should i reinstall php? Just want to check before going through the hassle of reinstalling.

TIA
Mnementh is offline   Reply With Quote