View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 08:43 AM   #23
Kuan
Kuan began at the beginning.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Kao View Post
Hello, K.

Thank you for creating an account here to thank me and give me feedback. (You can do that on Reddit too. ).

About Reader Mode, the font size is modified to be a bit smaller now; please try again. If it's not the case for your web contents, please use the font size dialog. I know it's not very convenient now. I will create font-size increase/decrease action as buttons soon, so that it's easier to quickly change font size.

As for font boldness. Did you turn on Bold Font option for normal web articles? For Reader Mode, I did not make font Bold on purpose; it should have the same font weight as the original article. If you still encounter this issue, please give me some sample websites that have this issue. I will check what went wrong.

Thank you again for writing comments here. Hope you can keep enjoying the Eink device with EinkBro App.
Hello Daniel,

hope you had a lovely weekend.

Thanks for your quick reply and for taking your time to help the eink community with your work. I really appreciate! (and I'm sure I'm not the only one). I was wondering how did you manage to build a browser (but based on Chrome right?) like that. It's a mystery for me

Please find attached 3 screenshots of the Guardian today (Homepage, First article and Reader mode with the first article). I use your browser on my Note Air. I took my screenshots and sent them to my desktop (don't pay attention to the colors and the boldness) to explain my point of view, the font-size is really big, for me, on a reader mode. Just to give you an idea.

I was thinking... I don't know if you use Stylish on Firefox or on Chrome... But if we could have that option on EInk Browser, it would be perfect. I would be able to hack any website and change (almost) anything I want

Thanks again Daniel and I'm so glad we can freely talk about your work/browser!

Have a good day
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TheGuardian01.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	341.1 KB
ID:	186695   Click image for larger version

Name:	TheGuardian02.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	345.9 KB
ID:	186696   Click image for larger version

Name:	TheGuardian03.jpg