View Single Post
Old 04-16-2021, 12:43 PM   #21
Kuan
Kuan began at the beginning.

Device: None
Smile

Hello Daniel,

Hope you're well man!

Like WaltonTFrost, I've just created an account here to thank you, A LOT, for your impressive job with this eink browser.
It's sleek, it's light, it works very well on my eink devices. Love the fact that we can handle and change anything we want on the toolbar settings, love the icons. I'm so glad I saw the message on reddit talking about EinkBro and your job!

Good job!!!

I hate to be picky but you seem to be open to any suggestions (thanks as well for that) ... so... I was wondering if you could think about these options:
- Having the possibility to adjust the font on reader mode. At this moment, on my devices, on any article, when I switch to the reader mode, the font is way bigger than the actual article and everything is on bold. So, maybe you could think of an option to change the display on reader mode. If we could have more options on reader mode. It'd be awesome!
- Having the possibility to increase and decrease the font without the popin. At this moment, we have a button for "page up" and another for "page down". Maybe we could have a button for "font size +" and "font size -". I think it's easier if you want to switch.

Anyway, thank you Daniel! Your browser is now my default browser on all my devices

K.
Kuan is offline   Reply With Quote