View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 02:08 PM   #14
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1, KTSO, KFHD7, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherman View Post

Incidently, daffy4u, it's not possible to download the periodicals to the Kindle via USB - you can only get them via Whispernet. Obviously I can use Calibre, but that's a different version (arguably a better version, actually). But they gave me a few bucks discount because I'm missing a few days of the Times, so that's fine.
I did it many times while I had my L.A. Times subscription. I would just go to my Media Library and download the issue to my computer and transfer it.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote