Thread: Accessories Cover for Oasis: Yes or no?
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 08:53 PM   #2
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
All my Kindles have lived in covers. My Oasis is in the Amazon cloth like cover that I bought on eBay. I love the texture of this one, but won't pay Amazon cover prices. I found the Oasis to be cold and too slick to hold without a cover, and the edges a little 'sharp" which bothered the area of my palm where the corner rested.

I've had several different covers, one was a MoKo that lasted just a few months before the corners started cracking. I don't remove the cover, so it wasn't that that caused the cracking, it was just cheap and brittle. They didn't stand behind their product, so I won't buy their stuff.

Devices that are so thin are hard for me to hold...I need something to hold on to.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote