View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 06:04 PM   #119
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by arooni View Post
If I want to pay for an oasis 3 that is capable of being jailbtoken what are my options?

Wondering about just leaving the Amazon ecosystem completely for a kobo down the line considering I love love love koreader
What country do you live in and what countries are you willing and able to order from?

In the US you can buy an Oasis 3 in store from Best Buy and very likely (almost certain for a bit more time) and get a jailbreakable kindle.

A very very recent Oasis 3 purchase direct from amazon was manufactured in March and was jailbreakable.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote