View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 11:35 AM   #9
NiMa
Evangelist
NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Glo HD, Touch C/B, Mini, Glo, Aura SE, Clara HD, KT
I've repurposed my old and broken Glo HD by installing MediaWiki on it, so now InkBox/KoBox have their own wiki! The Glo HD is natively running Alpine 3.13.4, and although it is somewhat slow, it's usable.
EDIT from the future: the Wiki has moved to an Alpine LXC container, because the Kobo's MMC was becoming quite erratic in read/writes, so I backed up all I could before a disaster would happen and transferred it there.
It's live there: https://inkbox.ddns.net/wiki
Please be patient for the loading times, I'll look into enabling OPCache but it will probably still suffer from the hardware it is running from.
Also, please don't brute-force it or anything, I don't know if this thing can catch fire but I hope not

Last edited by NiMa; 03-05-2022 at 01:58 PM.
NiMa is offline   Reply With Quote