View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 09:41 AM   #14
kandwo
Addict
kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Kao View Post
It's a mode to remove most unessential components on web content(header, footer, sidebar, ads, etc), and only keep main content with clear text, so that it's easier to read.
Oh, I see, so like the function that Firefox has? Sounds great - I'll try it out!

There's a problem with installing/updating the app through Aurora Store on my A5 Pro. I get an error message stating that the package doesn't exist.

I hope it gets available on F-droid soon, as I prefer keeping most of my apps there.
kandwo is offline   Reply With Quote