Thread: Ended Kindle 1st Gen for Sale
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 12:41 AM   #2
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Venue Pro 8
If I had the money I'd do it. I'm becoming more and more dismayed at the tendency to equate "Kindle" with "Ebook Reader", and have about decided the only way to "cover all the bases" as it were, is to buy a used Kindle 1 (I don't want a Kindle 2, the no SD card is a deal killer for me), in addition to my EZ Reader. However, money is tight, and I just bought the EZ Reader a month or so ago, so....I'll have to keep waiting, even though it's a good price.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote