View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 02:34 PM   #43
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobnail View Post
I've read a couple of books where someone has had violet eyes. If I saw someone with violet eyes that would be freaky. I think it's only been British authors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
Actually, Liz Taylor had Violet eyes.
https://www.livescience.com/33149-di...olet-eyes.html

Shari
I've never seen violet eyes in real life - that would be interesting to see.

Another eye color I've seen described in books but never seen in real life is dark blue. I've seen people IRL with a variety of shades of blue, such as gray-blue, pale blue, and even one person with an almost startling aqua/turquoise color. But none of those were dark. The only dark eyes I've seen in real life are brown.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote