View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 01:17 PM   #40
arjaybe
Wizard
arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
Even as a kid I used to put these words into Gunsmoke's Marshall Dillon's mouth, "It's okay, I just got shot in an unimportant part of my heart." Even at that age I had trouble suspending disbelief that much. Looking it up in an Internet search, supposedly Marshall Dillon got shot 56 times, knocked unconscious 29 times, stabbed three times and poisoned once.
That's okay. It just creased his skull.
arjaybe is offline   Reply With Quote