View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 03:14 PM   #1
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: PSR500,Gen3, iPhone3G, PPro, iPad , Samsung Galaxy S2
Exclamation Where to buy Cybook /Bebook in Munich, Germany

A Friend of Mine is intrested in getting a eBook reader for himself, but wants to have a look at it physically before he buys one if possible.

Now, While I'm aware that the Sony is available in Thalia stores in Germany, and have told him about it, his current preferance is for either the Cybook or Bebook.

He's going to be flying into Munich tomorrow for 3-4 days, before heading back to India.

So does anyone know of a physical store which carries either or both ( Gen3 and Bebook) in Munich, where he could just go in and have a look and decide on which one to get.

Appreciate People getting back to me on this as soon as possible.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote