View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 01:21 PM   #15
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by thibaulthalpern View Post
Hmm...I don't base my reading on whether a book is DRM free or not. I base it on whether it serves a purpose for what I need it to do. As a scholar who accesses certain books for research and updating knowledge and so forth, I can't base my reading off of whether a book is DRM free or not ;-)

I'm sure you know what I mean. However, there are LOTS of professions out there where reading published works is not a requirement, so there your point could applied.
Totally agree. I read predominantly fiction, leisure reading and I have very little need for anything more out of my reader (a few biographies here and there I suppose) but nothing my job would hinge on. In that case I would have very little choice in the matter.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote