View Single Post
Old 02-12-2021, 02:28 AM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by manisharma View Post
my reader lost 90% of touch and then I saved its files, with pain factory reset it as it took hours. Then hard reset it and it started working fine after setting up.

While restoring books I pasted old files directly which made it buggy again, I deleted all the files and it reset the kobo accidently due to file erase. Now even after hard reset, I cant touch english to setup and install firmware.

I have flashed andorids before but never my reader. Somebody help !
Can you choose another language? The prompts are fairly obvious - email, password, WiFi and password and he city for the timezone. After you get it setup you can change the language. And if you cannot, you can set it via the config file.

Alternatively, use Kobo desktop application to do the setup.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote