View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 04:14 PM   #10
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 / Nexus 7 / Kindle PW
I consider a library a social instituation. I probably spent half of my studies in libraries hanging out with college friends - and it was not merely for reading books. We studied for exams, we did research on the Net, we held group sessions, and we shared information sources among each other.

Sure you may try to emulate this all in the virtual world, but I dare to say that physical human-human interaction is too important to be left to some IM chatting tool.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote