View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 11:26 AM   #23
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Quote:
-when choosing an e-reader, what made you buy kindle?
-what is your favourite feature on your kindle? (intuitive interface, how easy it is to use, the size, no glare, its weight and so on)
- are you happy with the color of your kindle? would you like one in a color that's not available on amazon?
I have Paperwhite 2. It was used and cheap.
Very solid hardware. Fortunately I was able to jailbreak it, so I was able to install Koreader. Otherwise the limited default software would reduce the value of the device for me.

Last edited by Pajamaman; 01-17-2021 at 11:37 AM.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote