View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 08:38 AM   #3
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by odamizu View Post
If I'm understanding correctly what you're trying to do ...

Log in to Amazon website and go to Content and Devices > Preferences > Personal Document Settings > Personal Document Archiving > select "Enable personal document archiving to my Kindle library".

Personal documents (including ebooks) sent to one device will then show up in your Kindle library under Docs (not Books) and can be downloaded onto Kindle devices and Kindle mobile apps, (but not on Kindle for Mac).

If you want your Oasis and Kindle apps to sync pages, make sure Preferences > Device Synchronization (Whispersync Settings) is set to ON.
I just want to make clear that the files have to be sent to the device using either the kindle device's email or the send to Kindle app. This will not work for books that are transferred using USB or any other means of getting them onto the iPad or phone.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote