View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 10:07 AM   #16
carmenchu
Groupie
carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Win7,Win10,Lubuntu,smartphone
By the way:
1. I have bundled under <i xml:lang="und">...</i> all the roots/chunks of proto- and pre- languages in the book currently under perusal--any way, they are at best transliterations: if ever written, they should be in cuneiform or Sanskrit alphabets (?)...
2. Would that do for other transliterations as well?
For example, I remember meeting in a book 'bolit golova', which isn't certainly Russian, though it isn't en-US (like the context) either...
carmenchu is offline   Reply With Quote