View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 11:44 AM   #11
vvv
Zealot
vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iLiad, Librie, REB1100, GEB2150, GEB1150, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingle
Is there a difference between the *.lrf for Librie and for Reader?
I have no Reader yet, so I can conclude about the differences from the user's reports only.

It seems they have changed nothing in the format itself. But the rackals have restricted the unicode support in the Reader: it understands the first 255 symbols only . What for - who knows, I cannot see any reason...

I do not know yet if they changed the inner fonts in the Reader (Librie has the Iwata ones). But if you have the Reader, you can check it yourself. Just load some short English book in BD, activate the hyphenation support in the Librie module, set a proper page width (I think ~ 500), make the e-book, and load it to the Reader. If the right text edge is more or less straight, so they kept Iwata fonts.
vvv is offline   Reply With Quote