View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 09:41 AM   #7
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 and Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
Dual-language (like French-English) dictionaries are a bit rarer, though. And, unfortunately, I don't really understand the copyright on a lot of this stuff well enough to feel comfortable posting conversions of them.
I agree that posting dictionaries can be problematic, but a tutorial using a particular freely available dual-language example file (such as those from MicroSoft) would be very helpful. See I would pay $100 for an English-Portuguese dictionary.. for a similar request.

There is a tutorial of this kind for English dictionaries, see Converting Encarta Dictionaries to Mobipocket Tutorial. Also: How to create your own mobipocket dictionary for any language:.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote