View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 09:39 PM   #10
bingle
Addict
bingle has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bingle has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bingle has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bingle has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bingle has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvv
A possibility to make books in lrf format was added about one year ago (make eBooks -> Sony Librie, make eBooks -> BookImage -> device:Sony Librie) . However if you will use this option to make lrf books for Sony Reader, bear in mind the following things:
1. For lrf books, Sony Reader understands the western europe languages only (contrary to Librie, which understands everything).
2. For make eBooks -> Sony Librie. Maybe your will need to adjust "page width". Also, if they use not Iwata fonts in Sony Reader, the hyphenations will not work.
3. make eBooks -> BookImage -> device:Sony Librie. Supports any language. But for Sony Reader the "page width" and "page height" have to be adjusted.
Wow, I guess I was using a very old version.

Is there a difference between the *.lrf for Librie and for Reader? I thought I read somewhere that the BBeB specs had changed...

I'll experiment and let everyone else know what I discover :-)
Thanks, VVV!
bingle is offline   Reply With Quote