View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 06:26 AM   #27
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxyn83 View Post
Glad that helped!

Just out of curiosity, can anyone recommend any good alternatives? Every few months, I try to search for alternatives but most are also not updated anymore and others really can't compare to the Marvin app.

So now that Marvin has scrubbing problems not just inside the books but also in settings in IOS 14, anyone moving to another app?
I haven't really seen anything I like better. I figure that I'll keep using Marvin until it simply doesn't work anymore, then see what else is out there. Maple reader looks like it's still being actively developed. You might give that a look see.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote