View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 07:37 AM   #22
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
I have Marvin running on iOS and iPad OS 14.2...and it works fine. I'd definitely try the hard reset and/or reinstall.
It works fine for me as well on both a iPad pro and an iPad mini. If it crashes on start, then delete them reinstall is the only way I can think of. Obviously, you can't back up in that situation, so you will have to reload all the books.

I would speculate that it might have something to do with linked to dropbox or other 3rd party connection. The syncing via iCloud works.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote