View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 05:38 PM   #57
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
@Kovid,

Just to let you know that I now have all previous functionality restored. I can't thank you enough for your support!

Quote:
Are you able to tell me what happens when the ISpVoice.get_all_voices() method is run in calibre 32-bit? I'd be happy to do the testing myself but I'd need a 32-bit beta which I'm aware is even more work for you.
As an added bonus, whatever technical problem existed with the above in the original plugin, your new ISpVoice has fixed it! From calibre v5.4 onwards all calibre 32-bit users (including calibre portable) should have access to all Voices installed in the 32-bit section of the Windows registry. They were previously restricted to just one, their system's default Voice.

After a bit more testing I'll be updating post #1 in the next few days in good time for next Friday's release of calibre v5.4.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote