View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 10:50 AM   #1
David J. Guyton
Connoisseur
David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Question for iPhone / ipod users

Hello all,

I was just wondering where iPhone/iPod users go to discover books. I know there's this website, but I don't see a lot of topics aimed specifically at you guys (only these technical ones).

I am an author trying to gain more readers, and I know that iPhones and iPods have recently been connected to the Kindle store on Amazon, and since I have a Kindle version available, I'd like to know where you guys look up information on books so that I can maintain a presence on those sites.

Thanks very much,

David
David J. Guyton is offline   Reply With Quote