View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 10:58 PM   #12
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rika24 View Post
okay, i have to clear something up. i made a mistake calling them CBZ files. they're epub. i did some experimenting by buying some manga from another series, and they load just time in ADE. i bought another from the series i'm having a problem with, and that one failed to load too.

i added two screenshots
One possibility is that the epubs are not just epub3 but are epub3 fixed layout. My daughter purchased a couple of comics in that format. On her Kobo, renaming the file from .epub to .fxl.kepub.epub let them display properly. They may display correctly in ADE 4.5.x if you want to upgrade from the ADE 2 you seem to be running.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote