View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 08:37 AM   #23
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
I must be reading the wrong sort of books. I’ve never seen a GIF-laden review.

My main complaint about GR is that there have been very few improvements over the years. But I’m lazy, and am not prepared to abandon it and the associated integration with Kindle platform (accounting for 95% of my reading).
Companies only put money into development when they have to. I suspect that Amazon's approach to GR is the same as their approach to their ebook store, why put significant effort into improving it when there is no real competition?
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote