View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 02:35 AM   #11
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
This is a known limitation. You can't influence the order of authors shown in the GUI.
Then I'm thoroughly confused.

What is the difference between the fields "author(s)" and "author sort"? To me, it seems that "author(s)" would list how to display the authors on screen but it would use the "author sort" field to determine how to sort it. But apparently that is not what's going on. So what exactly is going on?
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote