View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 02:15 AM   #12
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by slate View Post
Patched the source and compiled a working copy for myself. All the best.
Patched and compiled what? Any code related to this is not compiled. You can run from source to easily make any changes needed.

But what was the change? Metadata plugboards are working fine here for me with the calibre and the latest Kobo firmware. Or was the issue that you saw the warning about the supported Kobo firmware version and didn't act on the instructions in it?

Though, I just noticed the device you list is a "Kobo Arc". They do not use the KoboTouch driver. The above metadata plugboard would not be used at all. What is the actual device you are using?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote