View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 07:47 PM   #8
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by markbot View Post
For books past the copyright, people can upload the books and format it...add some links, etc...and charge $1. And make oodles of money! Seems like a great business plan. I for one, do not have time to figure out how to upload and correctly format one of those books. In any case, the time it would take to do it would be worth more to me than $1.

So MobileRead should think about about uploading all of its books onto Amazon.

I have converted and uploaded a lot of books to MobileRead. (2792 at the last count.)
They are a gift, and I would be extremely upset to find other people trying to profit from my work. I think that you misunderstand the motives of many of the book uploaders here.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote