View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 02:14 AM   #11
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErwinOtten View Post
What do you mean? I live in the Netherlands and I have bought several books from Diesel. Never noticed anything about restrictions.
Do you mean some books are restricted or can't you buy at all from Diesel?
For some books I was interested into, a message pops up, telling me that the publisher (don't rememeber which one, right now) has restricted the sale of these books, and excluded European countries. I just tried a bundle I was interested into, nothing else, maybe I was out of luck.
Lucky you !
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote