View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 09:00 PM   #4
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 and Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray View Post
I don't know what epub changes were made, but I still don't get the correct font specified in the stylesheet. Even with a fallback of "serif" specified, I still get a sans serif font. All the fonts listed in the stylesheet are installed on my PC.
There is an "always use my fonts" option under the CSS settings tab, but it does not seem to have any effect (one way ot the other) on the ePubs I tried.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote