View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 02:23 PM   #2
PMrev
Groupie
PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by MynahByrd View Post
I have an annual subscription for the iOS App Calibre Companion from the German App-Store (iPhone 7, iOS 13.5.1).

Immediately after the update to Calibre Companion Version 2.0.11 (2), my Apple-ID password has been requested. Then comes the message that I have already subscribed to the App and then the message "Restore Sucess". Only a few seconds later, my Apple-ID password is requested again. And so on, no way out.
I have deleted the App and made a new installation, but the Problem appears again.

The app is not usable for me after the update. Anybody with the same Problem ? Maybe a bug in the new version ?
Hey,

Can you please send an email to ccfeedback@goldtreeway.com.

We have been getting some reports of this issue but have failed to reproduce it. We currently have a new version in testing to fix this bug but I would like to know your step by step exactly.

Primary question is, you provide you apple credentials multiple times but it just keeps requesting it? It never ends? What screen does this happen on?

Thanks,
Alex
PMrev is offline   Reply With Quote