View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 01:51 PM   #1
crsheilah
Connoisseur
crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Velocity Cruz T103
Question Can I buy ebooks on Amazon for my Sony 505?

I'm going to make a buying decision soon. I live in Costa Rica and have been looking at the Kindle 2 since I'll be visiting the States in May. But now I'm torn between the Sony 505 (in cool red) and the Kindle. I won't be able to use the whispernet except when I visit the States (once a year) so think the Sony 505 would be more cost effective for me. Why pay for something I can't use. Will I be able to buy ebooks from Amazon for the Sony? I'd like to hear any drawbacks/pros/cons you might have. TIA
crsheilah is offline   Reply With Quote