View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 09:46 PM   #10
mikeayers
Zealot
mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 10thGen, Kobo Clara HD
Most of what I read comes from Project Gutenberg or from here, mobileread.com.
I get the epub version when I can. Then if I need to edit anything, I can. IMHO, chapters should start on a new page and the table of contents should work.
After I am happy with the editing, I tell calibre to email it to my paperwhite. This converts it to MOBI before it sends it.
Now I can read it on my paperwhite when I am home or on the Kindle app on my iPhone when I am out and about. And they remember where I am in the book when I switch back and forth.

Strange, I haven't been using iPhone app much lately, but I have been using the paperwhite a bunch!!!
mikeayers is offline   Reply With Quote