View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 03:38 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by palex481 View Post
I wonder if they added that stipulation just to spite Amazon. Of course, why Amazon doesn't allow digital content to be downloaded from their mobile site is beyond me.
Well, amazon could sell the Kindle app for $.01 right? To get around this.

That said, I don't think Amazon wants to give 30% of their ebook sales revenue to Apple... I'm pretty sure they will keep it as it is.

Although, the new APIs may allow them to contact their store from within the app without using the Apple App Store at all.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote